Made in Saginaw, Michigan, Blue Thumb’s innovative GFRC Fountain Basins include a flat, supported top deck with recessed plumbing channels for a hose and a pocket for a manifold. They are designed specifically for lighter fountains such as our handcrafted Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Fountains.
Note: Please follow your specific fountain kit specs for the recommended basin. Heavier point loads, such as with vase fountains or real stone fountains, may require one of our AquaBox® Basins to support and protect your fountain investment for years to come.
- Designed and manufactured by Blue Thumb
- Moulded one-piece design in two sizes, Large and Medium
- Easy pump access chamber with cover
- Includes an Auto Fill Spinweld; for easy installation of Auto Fill Valve (sold separately)
- 5-year Warranty
- GFRC Basin Dimensions: 40″ x 46″ x 14″H
- GFRC Basin Capacity: Approx. 82 gallon
- Specifically designed for GFRC or lightweight fountains
|Mini Fountain Basin||2×2 Fountain Basin||4×4 Fountain Basin||Medium GFRC Fountain Basin||Large GFRC Fountain Basin|
|Recommended For||Lightweight, Small, Single Fountains Up to 12 inches high||Small Fountains that don’t have a lot of water movement||Small Fountains that don’t have a lot of water movement||Specifically designed for GFRC or lightweight fountains up to 24″H||Specifically designed for GFRC or lightweight fountains up to 36″H|
|Dimensions||16″ x 16″ x 16″H||24″ x 24″ x 8″H||49.5″ x 49.5″ x 12″H||30″ x 34″ x 14″H||40″ x 46″ x 14″H|
|Water Capacity||12 gallons||12 gallons||70 gallons||41 gallons||82 gallons|