Aeration systems utilize a shore-mounted air pump that delivers air to specialized diffusers that are located on the pond bottom. Resulting in a column of rising bubbles that circulates water throughout the pond, eliminating a change in temperature or thermocline. With increased oxygen and added natural bacteria, any excess nutrients in the pond or lake are metabolized, resulting in cleaner, clearer water, and less muck. Results you can see in just 90 days!
Easy Installation with Options
Airmax Aeration Systems are the easiest and most versatile systems to install on the market. Shallow Water Series SW20 System can be installed at the water’s edge or up to 1/4 mile away from the pond or lake. No power is needed at the shore for this 115V systems. Airmax EasySet™ airline delivers oxygen to the water without the added expense of hiring an electrician. This high-pressure system is ideal for increasing oxygen to shallow ponds up to 6′ deep.
Standard Airmax Composite Cabinet
ETL electrical safety certified composite cabinet has a quiet design with a faux rock finish to blend into any landscape. The removable top and side high-density air intake filter protect the compressor and pre-wired electrical box from outside contaminants while providing easy access. Other cabinet features include an elevated base protecting against damaging flood water and a ventilation fan with a rain shroud that cools and protects against moisture and heat damage. Standard cabinet dimensions: 23″L x 17″W x 15″H
SilentAir Linear Diaphragm Compressor
The heart and soul of each Shallow Water Series Aeration System is a powerful whisper-quiet LR25 Linear Diaphragm Compressor built for high efficiency this 115V compressor comes with rubber mounts to reduce noise and vibrations to ensure a silent operation. The SW20 can push up to 2.5 CFMs of oxygen to your pond while costing as little as $3.48 a month.
Airflow Manifold Assembly
Airmax simplifies airflow management to individual diffuser plates with a 2-port manifold with nickel plated ball valves, braided hose sleeves that protect internal airlines from wear and quick airline disconnects for fast and secure airline connections and system removal for storage. The SW20 System is setup for 3/8″ or 5/8″ airline.
ProAir2 Weighted Diffusers
Designed for maximum oxygen uptake, Two ProAir 2 Weighted Diffusers incorporates high-efficiency low-maintenance membrane sticks to release tiny oxygen bubbles into the water column. Membrane diffusers posses the synergy of air stones without the headaches of cracking and acid-washing. The ProAir 2 Weighted Diffuser has an integrated check valve to prevent back-pressure on the compressor. The innovative sled design keeps the ProAir 2 submerged while maintaining an upright position during installation. Comes with a 5-year warranty.
Included with the Shallow Water Series SW20 Aeration System:
- Linear Diaphragm Compressor: Highly efficient linear diaphragm compressor and manifold with ball valves simplify airflow management and continuous performance to individual diffusers.
- Standard Composite Cabinet: ETL electrical safety certified composite cabinet features a quiet design with a faux rock finish that blends into any landscape while protecting electrical components.
- Weighted Diffuser Sleds: Two ProAir 2 Weighted Diffusers have an innovative maintenance-free sled design that keeps them submerged in water while maintaining an upright position during installation.
- Enhanced Cooling System: The cabinet features a protective rain shroud and pre-wired high flow cooling fan that tunnels air flow evenly through the cabinet protecting compressors against moisture and heat damage.
- Dual Air Filters: High-density cabinet intake pre-filter and compressor air filter maximize the performance and longevity of the system, by protecting the compressors from outside contaminants.
- Quick Airline Disconnects: Quick disconnects create quick and secure connections to direct burial or self-weighted airlines for easy installations or storage removal.
- Pressure Gauge & Relief Valve: The compressor includes a pressure gauge to help monitor system performance and a pressure relief valve to protect against back pressure.
- 3/8″ Weighted Airline: Shallow Water Series SW20 Aeration Systems comes with or without (2) 100′ rolls of 3/8″ Self-Weighted Airline. This airline is kink-free & fish hook resistant.
Optional Aeration System Accessories:
- Remote Manifold Kit: The Remote Manifold Kit allows for a single run of direct burial airline from the aeration cabinet to the pond. Allowing for airflow adjustments while viewing the diffusers. Great for installations when the power source is away from the pond’s edge.
- Cabinet Post Mount Kit: Use the powdered coated aluminum Cabinet Post Mount Kit for installations that require the aeration cabinet to be elevated. Includes bracket and hardware to secure cabinet to both round or square wooden posts, 4″ diameter or larger.
- Cabinet Security Kit: Simple, sleek design to protect all Airmax Aeration Systems. The Cabinet Security Kit can be used to anchor an aeration system to the ground and protect against unwanted guests.
- EasySet Airline: Extend your aeration system’s reach with EasySet Airline. 5/8″ direct burial airline is perfect for underground applications. 3/8″ and 5/8″ self-weighted airline sinks to the bottom of the pond and is puncture-resistant for years of continuous use.
- Airline Connector Kits: EasySet Airline Connector Kits include 3/8″ and/or 5/8″ barbed fittings and 2 stainless-steel hose clamps to connect two different lengths of self-weighted or direct burial airline securely in place.
|Max Pond Size||Up to 1/4 Acre|
|Max Diffuser Depth||6′|
|Aerates Pond Size Up to 6′ Depth||Up to 1/4 Acre|
|SilentAir Compressor||LR25 Diaphragm|
|ProAir 2 Diffusers||2 Diffusers|
|Airmax Composite Cabinet||Cabinet|
|Cabinet Dimensions||23″L x 17″W x 15″H|
|Monthly Operating Cost (24/7)*||$3.60|
|ProAir Diffuser Warranty||5-Years|
|Compressor & Electrical Component Warranty||3-Years|
|Composite Cabinet Warranty||10-Years|
|EasySet Airline Warranty||5-Years|
*Monthly Operating Cost is calculated at $0.10 per kilowatt hour. Please note that costs vary by location.