The Weed Razer Pro is a revolutionary pond weed removal tool that makes clearing your pond of weeds easy in just minutes. This versatile tool is adjustable from 12″ up to 62″, allowing you to slice through vegetation at the roots, no matter the size or type of weed. With a 25′ rope included, the Weed Razer Pro can reach virtually any part of your pond or lake, making it perfect for tackling weeds in deep or shallow water. Weighing just 9 pounds, it is light enough to toss 30 feet or more yet heavy enough to sink straight to the bottom.
The weed razer is designed to cut through vegetation with minimal resistance, ensuring that you can remove weeds quickly and easily. We recommend removing the cut vegetation from the water once you’ve cut the pond weeds with the aquatic weed cutters. Decaying vegetation will provide nutrients that can stimulate new vegetation. Whether dealing with a small patch of weeds or a larger infestation, the Weed Razor Pro is the perfect tool to keep your pond clean and healthy.
Remove weeds in a simple 4-step process!
- Give it a toss.
- Let it sink.
- Pull it in.
- The Weed Razer Pro is to be operated by hand only. Do not pull the Weed Razer Pro behind a boat or any other machine-driven equipment.
- Do not use it with children in the immediate area.
- Do not use the Weed Razer Pro when humans and/or animals are present within 100 feet of the launch point.
- Use protective gloves. Thick leather gloves are recommended while handling the Weed Razer Pro.
- Do not place or use near electrical wires or cords.
- Never touch the blades’ sharp edges with bare hands at any time.
- Leave blade covers on the cutting edges when not in use.
- Check all bolts, connections, and ropes before use.
- Avoid areas in water with underwater structures.
- When not in use, store Weed Razer Pro in a safe location, out of the reach of children.