The Aquascape AquaSurge® 2000-4000 Adjustable Flow Pond Pump is an energy-efficient, asynchronous, submersible pump made for continuous use in ponds, Pondless® Waterfalls, and other water feature applications. Asynchronous motor technology provides superior reliability, maximizes longevity, and reduced maintenance with a maximum flow rate of 3,947 gallons per hour.
The Smart Control Receiver includes an integrated control panel and makes it easy to control your pump with the Aquascape Smart Control App, including flow adjustment and customized scheduling. An optional Universal Remote for Adjustable Flow Pumps (Item #45041) is available separately to allow wireless control without the use of a smartphone or tablet. The pump can be operated horizontally or vertically, and a variety of fittings are included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output that allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted. The pump is also backed by a limited 3-year warranty, ensuring years of reliable use.
- Submersible, adjustable flow pond and waterfall pump providing flow rates up to 3,947 GPH/ 14 941 LPH
- Energy-efficient, asynchronous motor design provides superior reliability
- Includes Smart Control Receiver for quick and easy pump control using the Aquascape Smart Control App or on-board controls
- Ideal for use in ponds, Pondless® Waterfalls, and other water features
- Backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Asynchronous motor technology provides superior reliability and longevity
- Durable pump housing is built to last and will not corrode or rust
- Threaded 1.5″ outlet allows for quick and easy installation in a variety of applications
- Pump screen protects the pump by preventing debris from entering
- Rubber feet prevent noise and vibration while in use
- Includes receiver provides controls for quick and easy on-board flow control
- Includes receiver provides integrated control panel display current flow settings
- Includes receiver provides durable, weather-resistant housing
- Aquascape Smart Control App allows for a variety of wireless control functions, including flow adjustment and customized scheduling
NOTE: Avoid leaving the receiver in direct sunlight. We recommend installing in a cool, shaded area, if possible.
There are no reviews yet.