4x Concentrated Pond Dye
- Treats like 1 gallon of other dyes
- Enhance the aesthetic appeal of your pond
- Protects against troublesome UV sunlight
Pond Logic® Pond Dye shades and protects your pond while enhancing natural color and beauty. Its powerful 4x concentrated formula allows each quart of Pond Logic® Pond Dye to treat like a gallon of competitive brands. Pond Logic® Pond Dye is available in 3 colors each with its own unique application. While we provide color recommendations below, each color of Pond Logic® Pond Dye provides the same reliable protection and can be selected based on your personal color preference.
• Nature’s Blue™ is the ideal color for decorative ponds as it contrasts perfectly with lush green landscaping.
• Black Dyemond™ creates a mirrored surface which beautifully reflects surrounding trees and natural rocky landscapes making it perfect for natural ponds in wooded areas.
•Twilight Blue™ maintains a neutral blackish-blue tint that is ideal for shading and protecting your pond without making drastic changes to natural pond coloring.
Powerful 4x Concentrate
One quart of our powerful 4x concentrated Pond Dye treats like a gallon of other leading pond dyes making it extremely cost effective; saving you both money and shelf space.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly
When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic® Pond Dye is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
Pond Logic® Pond Dye Dosage Rates
(4-6 Foot Average Depth) Pond Dye ¼ Acre 8 – 16 Ounces
(¼ – ½ Quart) ½ Acre 16 – 32 Ounces
(½ – 1 Quart) ¾ Acre 24 – 48 Ounces
(¾ – 1½ Quart) 1 Acre 32 – 64 Ounces
(1 – 2 Quarts) Treat every 4-8 weeks to maintain desired color